找回密码
 注册

查看: 1999|回复: 4

《雨中百灵》后记:I Am a Lark Singing of Rain (Afterwo

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-11-1 12:10:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
步入文学之路,是从写报告文学开始,并在新中国体育工作的开拓者、著名的书画家和诗人吾如仪老先生门下学习写作古典诗词。步入诗坛,应邀做中诗在线的站长和总编,创办了《中诗月报》。加入中国格律体新诗网后,与格律体新诗的代表晓曲先生一起执行主编了《格律体新诗》刊物至今已是六期,此间兼任国际诗歌音乐协会现代诗人网执行站长,并与之执行主编了《现代诗人诗选》(II)。
      网络是虚拟的,人性并不虚拟,严苛的金融工作不饽诗意,无论网络与现实我一直追寻真善美,把这些美好的理想赋予美丽的诗篇,在嘈杂的网络世界里,安静写作,把梦想写在蓝天上。
  拙作《雨中百灵》收录了自2009年开始至今创作的格律新诗双语精选100首,不因任何人和物以及季节的变化分类,而是依据古典格律规范,融入现代生活意蕴,在继承中创新,在借鉴中创新,践行学理,精益求精。精选的作品大部分已被国内外期刊、诗选、海内外刊发,并在多家文学网站发表。
      本诗集为笔者三年来潜心学习格律新诗并付诸于实践的所得,诗句抑或是直抒胸臆,抑或是寓意言忠。践行了闻一多先生的“三美”原则,我曾在《美哉--中国诗歌的特色范式》一文中写道“有人曲解了格律是‘戴着镣铐跳舞’的精神内涵,其实是对于艺术的无知,未能领悟内容与形式的辩证统一关系。诗歌的最高境界,应该是二者的完美统一,如果说古典诗词的形式已不适宜于当今的白话,那么一些自由新诗完全抛开形式,有走向极端之病。诗歌、可诗可歌,是中国诗歌的优良传统。能否做到阅之养眼、解之动心、诵之顺口、歌之悦耳,应该是诗歌审美范畴的题中应有之义。”并根据自己的创作体会写成《论新诗的继承发展》,为进一步深入探索和宣传格律新诗,使格律新诗登上世界诗学的舞台打下了良好的基础。
      “诗言志,歌永言,声依永,律和声,八音克谐,无相夺伦,神人以和。”这是中国文艺美学史上首先提出的诗歌声律论。我时常思考:当今诗坛诗人的社会责任是什么?什么是诗人?如何才能写得为广大人民群众喜闻乐见的好诗?
  每个夜晚,静坐在属于自己的空间,在柔和的灯光下,听着舒缓轻柔的音乐,在蓝色的梦想里开始遨游于文字,不是为了喝彩,也不是为了掌声,只是为了一种追求,这种追求已经成了我的习惯.于是,平常的日子,平淡的风景,平凡的事情都有了温柔的光泽,像阳光,像月光,像湖水……那更是一种智慧的灵光。
      萨尔丹说过:“什么是爱?爱就是无限的宽容……爱就是无意识的善意,自我的彻底忘却。”所以我爱我的诗歌,爱我诗句中美好的追求。“上善若水,厚德载物”,诗来源于生活,无以真情不能为诗。
   在学习格律新诗的这条大道上要感谢著名诗人黄淮老师、格律新诗专家周仲器老师、楚辞专家黄中模教授、格律体新诗代表晓曲先生和张先锋老师等。是你们引领我步入格律新诗的天堂,使我在这片乐土上写出如雪晶莹如梅傲然纯净美丽的诗篇。特别感谢黄淮老师、周仲器老师和雅园学会,给了我这次展示作品的机会,更加感谢赵彦春教授在繁忙的工作中亲自为诗集作序,感谢他译诗如诗、清新、优美、韵律别致的译文,使我稚嫩的汉语诗歌走向世界,为我架起了一座金桥!
言之不尽的感谢还有国际诗歌音乐协会会长、原新西兰华人作家协会主席、新西兰中华和平统一促进会秘书长、华人作家黄乃强先生和世界艺术家、著名书画家萧宽老师亲自为我的诗集题字。
  感谢老师们对我的栽培!每前行一步都倾注了你们的心血,以及众多师友们的鼎力支持与帮助,感谢慈爱的父母和亲人们给了我美好的人生,使我能在这一片蓝天下快乐地翱翔,用我笨拙的笔触书写人生美好的一切。
      诗贵激情,诗贵凝练,诗贵含蓄,诗贵意境,诗贵想象,诗贵音韵。诗歌是表现生命心灵深处的超越性追求,“诗神是诗美的化身,她独立千古,纤尘不染。”(赵彦春《翻译诗学散论》)
      诗意只为沧海赋,华章异彩九州同。《雨中百灵》是格律新诗领域第一部双语诗集,但愿这只是一个良好的开端。
致谢单位:
    中国现代格律诗学会、 《世界诗学》、一代天骄书画院、天津外国语大学外国语言文学文化研究中心。
特别鸣谢:
    该书在编译过程中得到了著名文学翻译家 、诗人作家屠岸先生的亲切关怀与大力支持,特此鸣谢!

任雨玲2012年8月8日于北京

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-11-1 12:12:16 | 显示全部楼层
Afterword:I Am a Lark Singing of Rain  

I entered into the literary world through reportage writing. Tutored by Mr. Wu Ruyi, a pioneer of New China’s sports, famous painter and calligrapher, I learned how to write classical Chinese poetry‎. When admitted to the shrine of poetry, I was invited to work as website administrator and chief editor of “Chinese Poetry Online”. During this period I founded the Chinese Poems Monthly. Then I joined a website called “Chinese New Metrical Poetry” and was appointed executive administrator of “Modern Poets”, a website founded by the International Society of Poetry and Music (ISPM). I co-founded the New Metrical Poetry and the Anthology of Modern Poets II with Mr. Xiaoqu, a new metrical poetry talent. Till now, six volumes of the New Metrical Poetry have been issued.
      The cyber world is of vagarious nature while humanity is not. Rigorous financial work and poetic romance are not contradictory. Either in the vagarious network or in real life, I keep on searching for the true, the good and the beautiful, putting them into poems. In the hustle and bustle of the cyber world, I set my mind writing my dreams into the sky.
My work The Lark Singing of Rain is a bilingual anthology of my 100 new metrical poems composed since 2009. They are not classified by the change of characters, objects or seasons, but by the norms of classical metrics imbued with a sense of modern life, adhering to innovation upon inheritance and improvement through theoretical practice. Most of them have been published in domestic and foreign journals and anthologies, as well as on literary websites.
      This anthology took me three years’ study and practice on the new metrical poetry. The poems whose meanings are conveyed either directly or indirectly all followed the principle of “Three Beauties” (beauty in sound, form and sense) advocated by Mr. Wen Yiduo. Once in my article Beautiful! The Unique Paradigm of Chinese Poetry, I wrote: “some people misconceive the connotations of the meter—‘dancing with chains’. In fact, they are ignorant of art, failing to comprehend the dialectical relation between form and content,whereas the perfect unity of the two should be the highest level of poetry. If one may say that the form of classical poetry fails to match modern Chinese, then some free verse poems go to such extremes as to discard the form completely. It remains a good tradition of Chinese poetry that a poem can be sung and recited out loud. It falls into the aesthetic category whether a poem sounds smooth and sweet and whether it is pleasing to the ear and the eye.” Based on my experience in creating poetry, I wrote the essay On the Inheritance and Development of New Poetry, preparing China's new metrical poetry for further study and publicity and to be globally recognized.
      “Poetry expresses wills and singing conveys feelings; Sound accompanies singing and meter matches the sound; Different instrument tunes are well knit; men and gods are brought into harmony.” This is Chinese prosody initially advocated in the history of Chinese literary aesthetics. I often wonder about the questions: Where do nowadays poets’ social responsibilities lie? What is a poet? How can one create poems catering to the popular taste?
    Every night, I sit still in a space of my own, amid the soft light and music, wandering in my blue dreams and putting them into words for neither acclaim nor applause but my own pursuit, a pursuit that has long been my habit. For this reason, routine lives, featureless scenery and ordinary things gain a gloss of sentiment just like sunshine, moonlight, lake water…and the gloss is more an aura of wisdom.
    Sardan once said: "What is love? Love is boundless tolerance…Love is the goodwill of the unconscious and a complete forgetting of the self." So I love my poems and the beautiful pursuit in them. “The greatest benevolence is like water, the highest virtue tolerates all.” Poetry is drawn from life and poetry without passion does not deserve its name.
On the road to learning new metrical poetry, I am indebted to Mr. Huang Huai, a famous poet, Mr. Zhou Zhongqi, a new metrical poetry expert, Prof. Huang Zhongmo, a Chuci (Songs of Chu) expert, Mr. Xiao Qu and Mr. Zhang Xianfeng, two new metrical poetry representatives. It is you who guide me to the paradise of new metrical poetry where I could compose beautiful poems as pure as snow, as proud as plum blossoms. Special thanks go to Mr. Huang Huai, Mr. Zhou Zhongqi and the Elegant Garden Society for providing me this opportunity to showcase my works. It is more appreciated that Prof. Zhao Yanchun spared some time from his busy schedule to write the foreword for this anthology. I owe my thanks to him for his translations of my poems, which sound like creations in English—fresh, beautiful and with exquisite rhyming, setting up a golden bridge that leads my immature poems to the outside world.
    My endless thanks go to Mr. Huang Naiqiang, a Chinese writer, president of the ISPM, former president of the New Zealand Chinese Writers’ Association, secretary general of the Peaceful Unification of China Association of New Zealand and Mr. Xiao Kuan, a world-famous artist, painter and calligrapher, for his inscriptions for my anthology.
Thank you all for your help! My every step forward is owing to the kind support from my teachers and friends. I want to express my gratitude to my loving parents and family for giving me a life so beautiful that I can fly happily in the blue sky and write down, with a clumsy pen, all the wonderful things in life.
   Poetry requires, above all, passion, succinctness, implicitness, artistic conception, imagination, and rhyme and rhythm. Poetry is a transcendent pursuit of the innermost being. “The Goddess of Poetry is the incarnation of poetic beauty, unparalleled throughout history and detached from the dusty world.” (Some Comments on the Poetics of Translation, Zhao Yanchun)
    The verse is composed but for the great seas, whereon the country's splendid chapters sail. The Lark Singing of Rain is the first bilingual anthology of new metrical poetry. I hope this is only a good beginning.

Angela Ren
Beijing, Aug 8, 2012

Tr. Zhao Yanchun

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-1 12:58:13 | 显示全部楼层
祝贺取得新的成绩!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-11-2 12:31:04 | 显示全部楼层
admin 发表于 2012-11-1 12:58
祝贺取得新的成绩!

Thank you all for your help! My every step forward is owing to the kind support from my teachers and friends. I want to express my gratitude to my loving parents and family for giving me a life so beautiful that I can fly happily in the blue sky and write down, with a clumsy pen, all the wonderful things in life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-17 03:52:36 | 显示全部楼层
祝贺
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表